Saturday, August 30

Of plumbers and walking

Before anything else, I have to announce something of great importance.
Even Cheryl, who never reads L/J fics, says that Commentarius is fablulous! :D
I have managed to bring a Ron Weasley fan over to the James camp.
Heh heh heh.



This weekend was one of the easiest I have ever had as a walker.
There was only one pathetic catalogue to give out. -> meaning less money la. ):
But I shall not complain.
I didn't have to carry a whole bag of heavy catalogues. Heh.

Okay so there I was happily giving them out, when I saw this guy walking across the street, also giving out catalogues.
And I realised that he had A WHOLE STACK OF THEM. (Which included Safeway ones, which is like, my rival because I give out Coles ones.)
AND its not fair either, because I'm gonna walk the same distance as him but he's gonna get so much more money than me.

He's stealing all my customers.
I was supposed to be their secret angel, dilligently delivering catalogues to them every week, and there he was happily giving them more more more catalogues, therefore diminishing me in their eyes! ):




Ha I forgot to mention there was once, about two weeks ago, where I had to give out magnets too.
And there were so many left over that there are about 20 identical Plumber magnets stuck on my fridge door. -.-


Anyone who has a clogged water pipe, I'm the right person to call. :D

No comments: