Monday, August 25

Strange sightings

Due to popular demand, I decided to post for my lovely fan(s). (:


Went to Deakin University Open Day yesterday, though only stayed for a while.
Just took all the information booklets and everything on the courses that I wanted to go to. (:

By the way, Tienyi and Shireen were SUPPOSED to go there too!
But they lost their way and decided to go to Glen to shop. -.-
So much for learning more about the courses Deakin had to offer. Hahaha.


Then headed over to the city, went to Victoria Market and guess who [what] I met!!



Camels!
It was so weird!
There was no owner or anything.
They were just standing there tied to the green pole.
What if they had managed pull free and decided to run off? (Can camels run?)


We did titration for chem prac today!!! :DDD
It was funnnnnn! And I'm not being sarcastic.
This is the first chem prac of the year which I enjoy can.
I still love VA. :D
And AND my skills have not dropped okay! Heh heh.
It was nice to get two readings exactly the same, and some more, it didn't overshoot either.
It was a perfect ORANGE !
I want to do titration again again again. Yay.



It feels so weird not watching the Olympics on tv!
I've already gotten used to coming home from school, and switching on the tv to look at what interesting sport they were showing. ):
Wanted to watch the closing ceremony last night, but it was too late, so only got to watch half of it.

I can't wait for London Olympics! :DDDDDDD

No comments: