Last night I had this really vivid dream, where I went back to Singapore for one day, and decided to visit BBSS and met Mrs Liu and Mrs Chan.
Mrs Chan sorta forced me to do maths problems.
I remember VERY CLEARLY that it were differentiation and intergration questions.
I love maths so much that I'm dreaming of it. -.-
While everyone was happily partying at Fancy Dress, Irene, Rachel and I went over to Richa's house. :D
I feel so anti social, half the level was out there together at Novotel, and here we were baking blackberry crumble pie. [It was nice okay!]
HAHAHA.
Buying the ingredients at Safeway was rather hilarious, because Rachel and Irene were getting excited at everything that they saw on the shelves.
We lingered at the chocolate/candies section for quite a while, where we oohed and ahhed at all the wonderfully sinful food.
Rachel rented, erm, Rent, which was sort of a musical movie.
The songs were really nice, though its weird sometimes how they can just be talking and start singing out of the sudden.
I can't wait to see/hear/read Tienyi and Shireen's photos and blogposts of what happened at Fancy Dress! (:
Really interested to see the costumes that people wore. Heheee.
This friday is probably the third week in a row that msP is not here for last period, so we could go home early.
For once, the umbrella I brought to school was put to good use!
My mum told me to bring it today, and I decided to do so.
Imagine my utter joy when I was walking home and it started raining.
Though the umbrella was rather small and weak, so I had to hold it really tight to make sure it didn't fly off.
OH AND msK SPOKE SINGLISH TODAY!!!!! *gasp*
English teacher said "la"! The horror!
Actually, I didn't really hear it la, but according to Tienyi, she did.
LOL, so even she has a tendency to slip into singlish. And she didn't realise!
Interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment