Happppppppppppy mood! :DDDD
The most wonderful fanfiction in the world has just been updated..... after about a year's wait!!!
The last time it had been updated was in July last year.
....
Okay I admit.
I didn't really have to wait a whole year, because I only started reading it about 3 months back.
But that 3 months wait was already agonising enough.
So....... Imagine my joy when I saw that it had been updated!
Though its kinda sad, because last night, for once, I had completed all my homework and was suddenly inspired to study bio. [Which is RARE. I rather enjoy the thrill of studying at the very last minute.]
And that was when I found out about the recent update, which made me so excited, and totally lose interest in aforementioned sudden inspiration to do bio.
ANYWAY, I'm also happy because......... my email has finally arrived!
I really thought we're not gonna email anymore. ):
Its exciting that two things which I have half given up waiting for swopped down on me on the very same day!
The joy! :DDDDDD
Maybe my life isn't so miserable after all.
Okay I should stop highing and get started on my English outcome.
Even with it looming tomorrow, I'm still not in the mood to go about writing a sappy letter about how "I" lost my family in the Cyclone Tracy.
So unoriginal. ):
And it has to have bloody colloquial language too, which would totally kill the essay.
Sometimes msK gets really annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment