Sunday, August 3

Birthday Wishes

Here's wishing a very happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday to Narita!! :D
I decided to dedicate my numerous happys again.
They're such a joy. :D
Count 'em count 'em! There's 16!


The most dreaded week has finally arrived.
I am SO EXCITED.
OUTCOMES! HURRAY!
-.-


Went out to the city yesterday.
Took the train. Its been so long since I've been in a train filled with people!
Kinda fun to people watch. Heee.
Then we took this tourist sight-seeing shuttle around the whole city area.
It was so bloody warm and suffocating in the bus that I fell asleep.


Now let me share with you my talent for the taking the most wonderul pictures!


Some cathedral in the heart of the city.
Its so tall and pretty!





Royal Exhibition Building.
This would have been so nice if not for the dark and ominous clouds rolling above.
Oh well.

Okay that's all.
There is only so much talent I can squeeze out, seeing that its virtually non-exsistent.



Oh and the teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is out!
And... it sucks.
Not the movie, the trailer.
):
AND FURTHERMORE, THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT ABOUT A MONTH LATER IN AUSTRALIA THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD!!
How sad is that la.
The rest of the world would have already watched and forgotten it and here we are, not having even watched it yet.
The unfairness of it all is overwhelming.

No comments: