Wednesday, August 27

Day out

He'll probably never see this, but here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to Kerby! :D


English outcome is over!
I'll probably get the worst grade possible because I don't have Australian Identity at all, but we shall not talk about that.


So Tienyi, Rachel and I went over to Shireen/Richa's house after school.
Okay the initial purpose of the trip was so that Richa could try the makeup that she was going to apply for Rachel for Deb Ball.
And the rest of us were just gonna be extras watching Richa at work.
But of course, such plans always fail.

Shireen, Tienyi and I ended up eating about 3/4 of the chips and garlic bread that was supposed to be our lunch, while the other two were at work with the makeup.
HAHAHA.
In our defense, the chips were really nice okay, so much so that we just could not stop although we were already rather full. Maybe we were just greedy.

There must have been something in the chips because after that Tienyi went sort of high after a while and was laughing non-stop at everything.
Richa needed some people to act in her Legal Studies project/skit and needed a guy to act, so Rachel called Ken over.

Tienyi acted as the lady landlord, and Ken was the tenant who was kicked out.
The filming was rather hilarious, because she just couldn't stop laughing (Remember the spiked chips?).
But of course, with such wonderful and talented actors , it turned out good in the end (after about 10 takes). :D



I can't wait for the next chapter of the most wonderful fanfiction in the world to be up!!
If she takes another year to update, I think I will just wilt and die about a million times.
Writers are mean, for leaving people hanging for so long. ):



Oh yes!
A few posts ago, I mentioned that on 27th August there will be two "moons" in the sky!
Yup its tonight, at 12.30am!
Though, come to think of it, there's a possiblity that they meant 12.30am as in this morning...
Meaning we have already missed it. ):
Oh well, I can't be bothered staying up till 12.30 anyway.

No comments: