It makes me so emotional to realise that I'm so loved.
1. Yih Rue announced to me the moment she saw me today that it was so dull without me yesterday.
2. Shireen then came, and confirmed that Yih Rue was very sad yesterday because she was lonely. Of course, Lynn has always been the light of her life.
3. Tienyi told me today about how she spent the whole weekend staring at my blog, waiting for me to post something. So touched.
4. Someone loves me so much that she didn't even realise that I wasn't in school yesterday. My presence in her heart is so overpowering that my physical absence did not bother her. I'm always there. In her heart.
5. Tienyi was feeling abit "breathless" today at school, and apparently, it might be because "(she had) fallen in love with (me)". That was exactly what she said okay.
Of course, the five above instances have been interpreted in a very biased manner, but who cares? I'm loved.
Finally received JY's letter after almost two weeks!
I was starting to think if the letter might have dropped off the aeroplane on the way to Australia.
:DDD
All the room changes in school today were so annoying.
I walked from ONE END OF THE SCHOOL to the OTHER END OF THE SCHOOL only to realise that I have to WALK BACK TO THE ORIGINAL END I HAD JUST CAME FROM.
It wasn't even the general area.
It was the classroom NEXT DOOR to the one I had been in.
All those walking made my throat hurt again and if I had fainted, it would have been the stupid school's fault.
Sorta relieved now that both Methods and Chemistry outcomes are over.
Only thing left is English!!!
I'm gonna have to dream up one story about meat pies and thai green curries by tomorrow.
Somehow that doesn't inspire any stories to my head, it just makes me want to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment