5 hours of succesful rotting!
I could have been
Though at least this time, I was more aware of what was happening.
For example, I knew that the first race was the 3000m guys.
I also knew all the sports that were taking place. - There was running, high jumps, long jumps, discus, shotput, three legged race, and, er, some other random games.
I saw and laughed at all the people who dressed up as babies, aluminium tin cans, angels and one guy who painted his face like Joker.
LOL Shireen actually wanted to join the three legged race, and asked Tienyi to join her.
The expression on her face was hilarious.
She looked as if Shireen had suggested that they run around the whole stadium screaming like mad women.
And I finally called Audrey yesterday! :DDD
Talked for so long, until her dad finally threatened to plug off the phone line [which he actually did, but miraculously, the line didn't cut off and we could still say bye before he really blew up. :]
:DDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment