Iits was kinda funny how the amount of time we spent there is very unproportionate to the number of shops we actually visited.
We visited about... 5 shops in 2 hours?
HAHAHA.
And we had to wait so long for the bus home!
We reached the bus stop at 5.40, only to realise that the next bus was only coming at 6.10. -.-
The half hour wait was torturous, as we spent the time willing the sky to not darken, though it decided to be mean and darkened anyway.
When the bus finally arrived, the bus driver had to go and decide to take a break, and went out to talk with some random colleague! ):
So it ended up in me walking home in the dark. And cold weather.
Not a very nice combination.
Got the form for the subject selections today, and saw that half the subjects I'm taking require a teacher's signature/recommendation.
AND SPECIALIST MATHS REQUIRES TWO!!!
I'm kinda scared to take specialist, coz its the only subject that needs two signatures, and that must mean that its pretty difficult.
Thinking whether to keep health.
Though they probably won't let me, since I don't have the A+ average.
If i drop health, I will become a total science student, which is rather scary to imagine.
):
On a lighter note, all outcomes are finally over!!!
Time to enjoy. :DDD
No comments:
Post a Comment