Its a rather scary feeling to be surrounded by so many smarties. :D
I attempted to
She was incorruptible. ):
--
I was out the whole day yesterday, because we went to Wilson's Promontory, which is like all the way at the bottom (South side) of Australia.
It was a three hours drive okay, which gave me and my brother much chance to clock up our driving hours. :D
(I looks so short D: )
It was sort of like a national park thing, with an expanse of beaches, mountains, and very nature-y stuffs.
We decided to climb to the top of Mount Oberon and OMG IT WAS WORTH IT OKAY.
The view was AWESOME! :DDD
The bus drove us up abit, because it wasn't possible to climb all the way from sea level.
It'll probably take about 10 weeks, and we're not that free. (Or that physically inclined, actually)
Anyway, so it was a one hour trek up from the carpark, and we slowly made our way up.
I didn't forsee that we would be climbing mountains, so I had worn my sneakers.
CAN YOU IMAGINE CLIMBING STEEP MOUNTAINS IN SNEAKERS?!?!
So we started our trek, slowly. Slowly.
After what seemed like 1000 years, I looked at my watch, and I realised that it was actually more like 15 minutes.
We finally reached the top one hour later!
It was really cool, because we had been seeing mountains after mountains around us the whole way up, and as we reached the last step of the staircase, we suddenly caught a glimpse of the wonderful wonderful oceans below us! :D
It doesn't look that nice here, but it was it was!
*jumps round in excitement*
It was reeeeeeeally cool because we were really literally at the tip of the mountain.
And there wasn't any sort of barrier ar the side, so a small slip, and we would drop off the edge.
Furthermore, it was so windy!!
My brother's cap flew off, and we never saw it again. LOL.
We were at the top top TOP of that mountain okay!
Don't play play. (:
There wasn't enough time to go anywhere else, like the most southern point of mainland Australia though.
):
So we shall have to make another trip there next time! Heheeeee.
Oh and we spotted a kangaroo on the way back!
Actually, I would have prefered it if we met a koala, then we can like, bring it home or something because its always sleeping anyway.
Kangaroos are very much awake, so we couldn't bring it home. ):
I drove all the way back last night, and it was tiring!!
My legs were already aching from all the climbing (Remember the SNEAKERS?! Painful!!), and I had to freeze my legs there for so long due to the driving, but it was fun.
I drove at about 80-100 km/hr for 3 hours! :DDDD
Now my hour count is almost 50hours!
Me happy. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment