I feel so accomplished okay.
So yesterday, I struck a deal with some Year12, who wanted to sell her English books.
The initial price was $70 and I managed to reduce it to $55 okay!
YAY ME.
And it was reasonable bargaining because those books would only cost me $59 if I bought it through the school, so it didn't really make sense for me to spend an extra $11 just to buy from her.
So I pointed it out to her, and she agreed!
YAY ME AGAIN.
I am such an impressive bargain-er. :D
(I'm probably the only person in the whole level who has accuired Year12 books so early. Kiasu much?)
--
So we went out today to visit Sheryl at the hospital and spent so much time delibrating over what presents we were to buy her, and also buying her a card (Okay, so we bought the card at the hospital and wrote in it while being squashed in the tiny gift shop with a very ordinary blue pen which the shop provided us with, but she doesn't really need to know that)
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!
The nurses refused to let us in! D:
After all our efforts taking the train all the way to the city, walking all the way to the hospital, risking our lives crossing the nightmarish roads, THEY TELL US THAT WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO IN.
Because she was sleeping.
I mean, it is true that she needs her rest, but we are such wonderful people, they should at least let us go in and have a look at her.
Though... 5 people staring at her sleep is rather creepy, BUT STILL.
We didn't even get to see her. D:
I'm not happy okay.
Now Sheryl won't get to enjoy our presence, and she would not get the gifts personally from us, but instead from some random nurse who refused to let her see her wonderful friends. ):
So I shall just send her GET WELL SOON waves via telepathy, which she will totally receive because we have ESP. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment