Friday, November 21

Thoughts of the day

Chem talk today, more than half my subjects down.
I'm getting pretty worried again, I SEEM LIKE THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH TAKING 5 SUBJECTS.
Everywhere I turn people have either taken Chinese language this year (which would count as a 6th subject), will be taking 6 subjects in school next year or have applied for UNImaths / UNIaccounting / UNIbiology / UNIeverything.


:(





OH YES I saw a car today with a car plate that said "TBONE"!!!
OMG I WANT THAT CAR. :DDDDD




Received Youngmin's letter today, thanks!
AND THE STUPID QUARANTINE OPENED AND INSPECTED MY LETTER AGAIN.
What's their problem okay.
There wasn't even anything remotely suspicious inside.
IT WAS ALL LETTERS.
Is there anything wrong with sending PAPER?
They're probably jealous that I have such nice friends who send me so many letters, but they don't have to open and read every single one.
I should consider suing them for invading privacy. )))))):





I feel like changing blogskin again. :D

No comments: