Wednesday, November 19

Eloping letters are horrid

We visited Sheryl today! :D
Although it turned out to be at her house.
We intended to visit her at the hospital today, but she was recovering so fast that her doctor allowed her to discharge early, thus ruining our plans. ):
At least, I'm glad she told us.
Imagine if we happily skipped off to the hospital, only to find that she wasn't there anymore.
I think the nurses will laugh their heads off.



So we went to the Glen for a while after that, where we walked into some bookstore to find Shireen's books and OMG ALL THE BOOKS LOOKED SO NEW AND SHINY AND READABLE THAT I WANTED TO GOBBLE THEM ALL UP.
Or maybe I just wanted to buy them, but the point is I WANTED THEM ALL.

Haven't been reading much books for so long, and the library is being majorly horrid by providing such disgusting books which I won't even read if they were the last books on Earth.
Really, they're that horrid.


I really want to buy thousands and thousands of books and bury myself in them.
Well, I might not get to read them seeing that I'll probably suffocate from lack of air, but at least, I'll be buried happily in the middle of all those wonderful books. :D






Oh, and I am very angry because I can't find a letter that I have intended to send since 2 months ago. (Sorry dy, I'll try to continue finding it D: )
Now I can't even send it anymore because it has decided to run off and elope without my knowledge.
(Okay its my fault I didn't send it out immediately, and insisted on tarrying for about 2 months, but I SWEAR I kept it in my file so that I could find it easily when finally got around to buying some stamps, but NOW IT IS GONE)


DDDDD:


I have lost all mood to write my cards already.
HMPH.





PS. I just HAVE to mention this. it has been confirmed that (Thanks loads to Bhav for telling us about this screening and Melody for helping me book the tickets! Hehe) I'll be WATCHING TWILIGHT ON THE 7TH OF DECEMBER.
HAHAHAHAHA to all Twilight fans - I'll be watching it earlier than all of you! LALALALALA.

The prospect of catching it before everyone else is actually more exciting than the movie itself! (I haven't even read the book. :)

No comments: