Though its already sort of an anticlimax because the rest of the world has already been celebrating for so long.
But no matter.
Just a few points for today (After so long of being deprieved, I think I have lost all my blogging motivation and obsession for the time being. Add to that a lack of school things to talk about and fill my posts with, yeah, boring blogs galore):
- I cleaned my room.
I guess it can be considered as a form of tarrying, because it was actually the day before the MGA paper.
But now its nice and clean and new and empty and awesome!
I loveeeeeeee my room now.
And I have kept the cleanliness up for 3 days ok! (:
- My computer is beyond salvation.
No explanation needed. Condolences (preferably in the form of donations eg. brand new laptops) are welcome.
- Barack Obama won the Election.
It was kinda cool, because my brother had turned on the TV, and they were showing live coverages of the vote counting.
And I got to watch all the speeches live. :DDDD
YES WE CAN!
Its hard to not awed at the eloquency of all the speeches being made.
I mean, think about the panic we had over a 5minute speech to an audience of 20 people.
Its not even fit to be compared.
Oh speaking of which, I found language analysis to be very useful when listening to his speech. He used many many techniques okay. There was inclusive language (YES WE CAN!) and... um. I forgot. But there was alot, I REMEMBER.
- We are going to have cooking day on Tuesday.
We shall all ignore the fact that it is a rather disguised attempt at a second round of Bloggers' Day...... Seeing that most of the people who are going are actually bloggers, but ANYWAY.
We're going to
Of course, its totally not coincidental that Cooking Day turned out to be the very day before our results come out.
But since it has turned out that way, we shall cook niceeeeeeeee and wonderful and sinful foods to stuff ourselves with on Wednesday after collecting our results.
In celebration of course. Heheeee.
That's all I have to say today.
I think I still in semi-exam mood, and am still suffering from the trauma of all the exams.
I'm still stressed about bio. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment