Tuesday, November 4

Goodbye my dear

As of right now, I am mourning the death of my computer.


Well, its not exactly dead yet, but its as good as.
I can't even turn it on without it hanging, don't even talk about signing in to msn, or bloghopping or whatever surfing I have to do on the internet.



Sad isn't it?



I shall take it as a blessing in disguise, because it crashed down on me just when I am supposed to start studying (and panicking) about the two exams I have left.




I'm feeling rather isolated from the community in general because:

1. No msn.
2. No email.
3. No sms. (Credit ran out)
(Irene, this is the reason why I couldn't reply your sms, because I only have $0.42 left in my phone. Abit sad really.)



You'd think all these circumstances (or lack thereof) would allow me to study really peacefully, but its in fact making me more distracted. :/

No comments: