Saturday, November 8

Even genius minds need a break sometimes (:

I'm such a genius. :DDDDDDDD


No more fighting with my brother for the computer anymore! (for the weekend anyway)
Because........... I realised that I can just use my dad's laptop!
While everyone was fighting endlessly over the one and only (alive) computer in the house, the laptop sat quietly in the corner, forgotten and neglected, and I was the only kind soul who remembered it. :D



Yesterday was my first day of total freedom, and with nothing better to do on my hands, I decided to relieve my childhood life last night, and logged into Neopets.
After much persuasion from Cheryl.


Let me remind all readers that I have not logged in for 5 years, and I have definitely NOT been playing Neopets all through my secondary school life.




Okay, so I went straight to the games section.
Didn't bother feeding my pet, because it won't die anyway.
I have long realised that there was no point in feeding them

1. Its a waste or resources (money etc.)
2. No matter how long I starve them, they will never die, because the majority of Neopets users are young kids and the Neopets management can't make it such that the pets must be fed everyday. Because that would arise in many problems, such as, complete - total - addiction to the game (I MUST use the computer! I MUST feed my pets, or else they'll DIE!) and irreversible grief/trauma/guilt due to causing the death of their virtual pets (OMG it's MY fault they died! Why didn't I feed them! I don't deserve to live anymore! *jumps off bed*)



I played game after game, but failed to gain any satisfaction from completing a level of snake.
Instead, I found it more interesting and satisfying to play a game which required me to think. To stress. To concentrate really hard.


Yes, I am rather sadistic.
I insist on making my brain work even after the exams are over.
Probably because I haven't recovered from my exam-adrenaline high yet. LOL. :D


---



I strive for my blog would be as educational to readers as it possibly can be.
Kill two birds with one stone: Read blog. Learn new things.



So here is an essay written by a student about a person named Jimmy McPerson .
He is... somebody involved in America's History.
Read and learn :D

(Click to enlarge if too small)


Okay fine, I stole these out of some website. :D
This was apparently an actual essay that a student submitted to a teacher.




I'm glad my methods exam didn't come to this state.
I was close to scribble all over my paper in fustration, but no, I didn't draw a hanging dead man.
They'll probably send me for counselling.





This one is good, because the teacher is kind.
I wish I could have written something like that for all those bio questions.
Because I don't think msP will appreciate reading all the answers I made up. :/




Okay I have officially lost my touch with blogging.
Maybe Neopets is more suited for me. For now.

No comments: