Thursday, November 13

Heat is yucky

The weather really sucks.

I FEEL SO STICKY AND YUCKY.




I WANT MY GLORIOUS WINTER BACK.


--



Results day yesterday, but it felt really surreal after such a long delay.
To go back for about 10 minutes just to get our summary results, with just a few letters representing the whole semester's work, it doesn't really cut it does it?


(OMG I FEEL SO STICKYYYYYY)



I'm just really pleased with the maths grades.
I'm in love with maths now. LOL. :D



And they didn't allow me to take a 6th subject.
Because of English, for which I got a whole row of B+s.
I VERY ANGRY OKAY.
They printed Mr Love as our teacher, even though he taught us did nothing for about 4 lessons.
Not that msK did anything either before she left (Speaking of which, I still haven't expressed my disatisfaction that she just left without so much of a warning), BUT STILL.
His name printed there is just solid proof that he was the one who marked our papers, the one who gave us our grades, the one who spoilt all our results.
HMPH.






On a happier note, I GOT A NEW COMPUTERRRRRRRRR!
*explodes with excitement*
I DAMN HAPPY OKAY.
Though its not really set up properly yet, so I still can't use it, but soooooooon enough no more fighting for computer again! :DDDDDDDDD





I FEEL EVEN MORE STICKY NOW THEN BEFORE I STARTED TYPING THIS POST.

D:



I HATE SUMMER.

No comments: