For the benefit of my loyal blog readers who must be rather lost by the argument in the tagboard, I shall relate the very interesting events that led to said argument.
(Please be aware that I have been forced by Cheryl to blog about this, so I shall try my best.)
A very eager friend happily posted on the tagboard this afternoon saying
"happy: birthday lynn!"
with the happy as their name.
Of course, anonymous taggers are always very intriguing.
Especially ones that eagerly wish me Happy Birthday!!
Its not everyday that this happens okay.
So Cheryl and I just had to find out who that is.
While I was carefully investigating who Happy might be, Cheryl started this huge debate about whether Happy might be a He, She, or an It.
Yes I know. How can she call my wonderful tagger an IT?!
Whoever you are, Happy, I hope you have now realised the consequences of tagging anonoymously. You will get called an IT.
You can just ignore Cheryl.
And.... Thanks for being the first (though a tad bit early) to wish me Happy Birthday! :D
--
Since I'm at it, I might as well blog about my wonderful day.
Got back the MGA test, which is rather exciting because we just took it yesterday and the disasters that I commited are still fresh in my head.
Very fresh.
Anyway, yup so we got them back before Yih Rue's class even took the test.
HAHAHA.
And it was worse because mrW was marking it right in front of us, and we could see his incredulous expressions whenever he came across one very stupid answer.
Of course, there's always the possibility that it was mine.
So yes, it was scary.
Let me share with you all the highlight of my paper:
1 - 0.01 = 0.09
I AM SUCH A GENIUS. OMG.
And shocking news: msK wasn't in school today!!
Being the skilled Procrastinator and Prioritiser, I did not stay up last night to do her speech.
And viola! She's not here today!
COOL MAN.
So we had this overly enthusiastic substitute who started teaching the moment she stepped in.
...
It was quite shocking to say the least, after having been subjected to msK's wonderful ways for so long.
She never gave us room for discussion, so to be suddenly given the chance to talk as much as we wanted, I think I felt rather lost.
Tienyi said she prefered msK more.
True.
Her lessons were simple: Just listen and copy.
No discussions required.
Oh and I brought my jacket to school today.
AND GUESS WHAT!!
The sun shinned happily down on us.
There wasn't even a single cloud in the sky!
No comments:
Post a Comment