I came home happily today, anticipating the time where I can finally post about yesterday but the STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION spoilt my mood and disconnected like, every minute, making me unable to upload all the required photos. ):
BUT… OF COURSE I PERSERVERED AND HERE IT IS!!
My persistence is only due to the overwhelming amount of people eagerly awaiting this post. :D
First of all………
I REALLY WAITED UNTIL 12AM ON THE DOT TO OPEN YICHIEN’S PRESENT!
Me is pro. Me is patient. Me has willpower.
This is what I had to stare at for ten whole days.
And these are the contents! So cooooooooool right!
She bought me my dream markers, or so Tienyi calls them.
I love those double ended markers!
And AND 4 months ago, she had promised to send me the Moments’ brochure, which had my
Of course, the highlight of the day, and probably what you all want to read about is my birthday party!
Or gathering, sort of.
I was supposed to arrive at Tienyi’s house at 1pm.
Being on time, I left my house at about 1.50 and walked over to her house.
When I was about within a minute of reaching the destination, Irene called me and MADE me go back home because apparently, they were not ready yet!!!
Horrible horrible people made me walk all the way back home, up the horrible horrible slope when I was practically at the doorstep already. ):
Anyway, it was worth the one hour wait/delay because when I finally reached, they had set up the table with lovely cupcakes, which they lovingly baked for yours truly!! :DDDDD
Which, well, they then forced me to take a picture with.
The original plan was to watch dvds.
But of course, such things never go according to plan.
After eating our wonderful lunch, we then proceeded to Tienyi’s room, with them presenting me with their gift, also made with sweat and tears and blood!
The card is sooooooooooooooo cool!
And I love it la.
Now I can stare at their faces everyday.
LOL.
Okay kidding.
Don’t worry for my sanity.
And a snowglobe!!!
Cuteeeeee.
I know people like JY will probably be laughing their heads off at the COW.
What's with cows and me?!
Nevermind, I like cute cows. :D
Dancing then commenced!!
Well, at least, the rest danced.
Being the birthday girl, I was immune and could sit there and laugh at them without being attacked by said dancers.
And I was kidding.
I didn’t have to laugh because….. they were all great dancers!
Yeah, I never knew they had such hidden talent in them.
Of course, today, Yih Rue tells me that she must have been mad to have been actually dancing yesterday.
But with the celebrative atmosphere filling up the room to the brim yesterday, it didn’t seem all that crazy.
I don’t know any of the songs they danced to.
The only song I recognised was the Macarena.
They initially tried to prevent us spectators from taking any incriminating photos by turning away whenever the light from my camera flashed.
But as you can see, Irene's reaction was rather slow.
She was still happily dancing away while the rest had already turned back, to prevent their faces from being seen.
Don't worry Irene, those are really nice candid pictures. :D
Words cannot really express great you guys all are, for planning this awesome party, spending the whole week doing up the extra big card, and baking those cute little cupcakes!
For that, THANK YOU Bhavjeet, Irene, Richa, Sheryl, Shireen, Tienyi, Yih Rue and Rachel (who, unfortunately, couldn't make it to the party 'cause she was sick)!!!! :DDDDDD


In addition, THANK YOU to:
- My parents, who gave me what I really need and want, a pencilcase and a watch! (:
People like Shireen and Yih Rue really know how much I do need a watch, what with me always asking them what the time was.
- My aunty, who sent her present over by express mail so that it could reach me in time.
And its personalised too!
- Melody, who drew this card all by herself (and its really nice too!), together with this, erm, round thing which she thought was supposed to be a swiss roll, but was apparently a rolled-up towel.
- Yih Rue, who dedicated this balloon to me and wrote this on the balloon even with all the awful squeaking sounds the marker produced when it came into contact with the rubbery balloon.
- Bhavjeet, who used up quite an amount of energy and persistance twisting Tienyi's clothes hanger, making it into the shape of "Lynn".
- Sheryl, who gave me two notebooks in the hope that I would jot down Chemistry notes in them and bring them around with me wherever I went so that I could study them. (okay, kidding.)
- Alloy, who tagged on my blog 17 times, and email me 17 birthday emails to mark my wonderful 17th birthday.
(my inbox was flooded)
- AUDREY, whose present arrived a teeny weeny bit late, but nevertheless bringing with it what I wished for, a pencilcase (Now I have two brand new pencilcases to choose from!) and a very lovely handmade birthday card.
(They're both the same pencilcase, just different side.)
- Irene, who really granted my "wish" and posted a birthday essay for me on her blog! (:
And Yichien, Youngmin, Cheryl, Agnes, Tienyi, Shireen, Aisyah, Aloisius, Melody, Irene, Richalynn, Narita, Bhavjeet, Jian Yun, Vanessa, Enrique, Lahari, Xinqi, Dominic and Gloria for the birthday tags and emails!
I love birthday wishes. (Though no complaints to presents either. xD)
Thank you all! :DDDD
Incidentally, for general public interest (read: Youngmin and Cheryl) the three anonymous taggers, Happy, Thanks, and Iwishyou have now reavealed their identity.
The first two, Happy and Thanks, are by my Aunty, who sent me the personalised bear above.
And.........
Iwishyou is AUDREY POH.
Yes, sneaky Audrey who shares the same birthday as me, sneaky Audrey who saw the first two anon tags and got insipired, leading to her decision to impersonate the anon tagger.
(I created this post at 4.22, and posted this at 6.07. Do the math. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment