I feel sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. ):
And the weather's not helping by being so nice and cold (perfect weather for sleeping).
Walking home was rather horrible because it was raining so heavily and the wind was so strong.
Needless to say, I had neither my jacket nor an umbrella.
So anyway, I was actually sharing an umbrella with Irene but it didn't seem very useful because the umbrella kept getting blown inside out by the wind.
And with Irene screaming everytime the umbrella blew away, it was a rather traumatic experience.
We gave up on the umbrellas in the end and walked in the rain.
It was actually alright because we had already become numb.
The more I look at YC's envelope, the more I WANT TO OPEN IT.
Ahhhhhhhhhh.
The closer it gets, the harder it is to stop myself.
BUT I HAVE WILLPOWER. Unlike someone else.
Okay I'm really going to sleep.
Will worry about MGA and bio later. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment