Tuesday, September 23

Hating the postman with a passion

I felt so accomplished yesterday because.........

I cleaned up my room! :D


Though halfway through doing so I got bored and decided to sign into MSN, which turned out to be much more interesting than the mess I had made.
Therefore, the second half of the mass-cleaning session became more like mass-hiding session.
I just sort of... stuffed everything in their boxes, drawers, and tada!! CLEAN ROOM!




Had an.. interesting conversation with Alloy last night:

"2.09.08 A.lloy says:
lynn
2.09.08 A.lloy says:
go to kangaroo's mental hospital
EVILynn says:
kangaroos are intelligent
EVILynn says:
and can box and kick people
EVILynn says:
careful i might kick you one day and you'll fly off to the next planet
2.09.08 A.lloy says:
pluto is not a planet
EVILynn says:
who said anything about pluto?
EVILynn says:
maybe i want to kick you to jupiter
EVILynn says:
and you'll meet your wonderful alien friends there

2.09.08 A.lloy says:
(emoticon of monkeys runing around)
2.09.08 A.lloy says:
(those are) my friends
EVILynn says:
maybe i can just kick you to the zoo
EVILynn says:
its nearer
EVILynn says:
no need so much strength"

Where we concluded that he prefers to be called a monkey, like his friends. (:


Met jy on msn too last night and I got to see her by webcam!! :DDDD
And she showed me that she had a picture we took at the airport behind her ezlink card!!
Wah, so touched la. (:

They told me that..... they still haven't send my present over yet. LOL.
Its okay, I'll wait patiently.





The $%#$#%@ postman didn't bring my present today AGAIN.
Now that vv tells me they have also sent a card, I am waiting all the more eagerly for the postman!
But yet again, he has disappointed me. ):


I seriously think that he is stealing all my post.
What other reason is there that Audrey's mail (which was sent on 15th) is already here and Cheryl/Youngmin's mail (which was sent on 13th two days earlier) is STILL NOT HERE.



My mum told me to stop waiting for the postman.
Only then will he come.
That's just a warped logic of life.
Like how you can never find something you're urgently looking for, like how you can never get a taxi when you really need one, like how your teacher never fails to come to school whenever you have a test to take etc etc.



Okay then. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE POSTMAN'S FACE.
I HATE THE POSTMAN. HUMPH.

No comments: