Saturday, September 13

Mountain climbing rocks.

Met my fellow walker again today.
Remember? The one who was stealing all my Coles customers.
But its okay.
He's no longer my rival anymore because I'm not sending anymore Coles catalogues.
And its also okay because he's having as little catalogues as I do.
Hahahahaha.

Got stuck with Rebel Sport catalogues again today.
And it was rather boring because I'm not really interested in buying AFL jerseys or sports shoes or treadmills.
Last week, someone delivered Hungry Jack's (Burger King's) coupons to my house and its so not fair.
Why can't they give me such fast food coupons to deliver either?
Then I can have like 40 copies of those coupons left over and I can happily use them all. :DD

Okay I'm not that greedy.
If I get them, I promise I'll share them with whoever wants them.
Giving is joy.



Went over the Kinglake National Park today.
So glad that its not summer yet, therefore no flies. :D
There was this little waterfall there and we went all the way down just to look at it.
And my dad said since we were there, we might as well make use of the time and decided to take the longer way back to our car.
So we walked through this track called Wallaby Trail, which was apparently the habitat of wallabies and koalas.
Big mistake.

Not only did we not meet a single koala, the trail was bloody uphill!
We practically climbed to the top of the mountain. ):
I think we ended up walking climbing for about 1.5 hours.



I'm already in holiday mood.
Can't really be bothered studying for Bio and MGA tests.

No comments: