Wednesday, September 3

Quizzes

I deserve to die.

I'm supposed to be dilligently studying for tomorrow's bio test, but here I am, happily doing random quizzes with about a hundred questions. (Incidentally, it IS a hundred questions.)


This is called Procrastination.


Got it from Cheryl's blog. So if you're bored and decide to do this, you can get it from her. (:

1. What's the connection between you & the last person that called you?
Yih Rue. We're soulmates. Haha. XD

2. Do you ever turn off your cell phone ?
I don't turn it off. Most of the time, it runs out of batt by itself. And I leave it dead for about a day.

3. What hapened at 10.00am today?
I learnt about finite and infinite geometric series.

4. When was your last cry ?
I don't go around celebrating anniversaries of the days I cried.

5. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter ?
Bread? What else is there to eat it with?

6. What do you want in your life right now ?
Excitement. Hahaha.

7. Do you carry an umbrella out when it rains, or just put on your hood?
I walk in the rain.

8. What's your favourite thing to put on your bed?
Myself.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Trackpants.

10. What is the nicest text in your inbox?
Shhhh. Its from my secret boyfriend.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No.

12. Are you wearing something that you borrowed from someone?
No.

13. What was the last movie you last caught?
The Dark Knight! :D

14. What are you proud of?
Nothing. ):

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
The oldest sms in my old phone is like, from 2005. LOL. :D

16. What is the last song you sang out loud?
Don't sing.

17. Do you have any nice names ?
I like Lynn. Don't you?

18. What was the last received text message ? Who was it from?
Irene! (: Telling me to remind Yih Rue something.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
11.30pm

20. Are you currently happy?
I'm alright.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
(:

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight away from the can?
I don't eat whipped cream.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
I didn't talk on the phone last night.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Yes.

25. What's bugging you right now?
The fact that I'm stupid enough to be doing quizzes the day before a bio test.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No.

27. Who was the last person you last had a missed call from?
My mum.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I can't even find the pieces anymore.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
Being pretentious.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
About a million of them.

31. Have you ever done cocaine ?
I won't even dignify that with a response.

32. What is the colour of your room?
Erm, white.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
What will I do with so much money in jail?

34. Do you believe in the saying "talk is cheap"?
Yes.

35. Who was the last person who laid in your bed?
My secret boyfriend who comes over every night.

36. Who was the last person who hugged you?
Like I said, my secret boyfriend.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
He's not secret for nothing.

38. Do you have a life?
No. I an inanimate object.

39. Have you ever thought that someone died, when they really didn't?
No.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
No song. I like silence.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams?
You. :D

42. Last time you smiled?
I smile to myself all the time. I'm a rather looney person you see.

43. Have you changed this year?
Who doesn't?

44. What are you listening to right now ?
The whir of the washing machine.

45. Are you talking to someone while doing this ?
No.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed ?
Of course closed. Why would anyone walk with their eyes open?

47. Is there any quote you live by ?
Not really.

48. Do you want someone you can't have ?
Maybe.

49. Have you ever played an instrument ?
Need this question even be answered? :DDD

50. What is the worst idea you had this week ?
Too many to count.

51. What were you doing last night at 11pm ?
Slogging over MGA homework. (:

52. Are you happy with your love life ?
I don't know, Its rather tiring to have a secret boyfriend. Hard to go out without being seen you know?

53. What song would you use to describe your love life ?
Imaginary- Evanescence [I've never actually heard it before LOL.]

54. Does the person know you like him/her ?
Who?

55. Who always make you laugh ?
My friends. (:

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Chinese and Burmese! I'm trilingual! :DDD

57. Are you blond ?
No.

58. Are you tall or short ?
Height is relative. If I'm standing next to Yao Ming...

59. What are you doing tomorrow ?
School, school and more school.

60. What do you think you're like ?
Intellectual. Heh. XDD

61. Who would you chose to die with ?
I don't think I want to die yet.

62. Where have you been today ?
Yet again, school. Sad life. I know.

63. What do you play often ?
The game of life.

64. Who are you missing right now ?
You. (:

65. Choose between LOVE & FRIENDSHIP, which one?
Friendship.

66. What are you doing right now ?
Blatantly ignoring the looming bio test.

67. Which primary school are you from?
Concord Primary School.

68. Name 3 colours you like.
No particular preference.

69. What emotion do you like to show?
I just love to be sad. Right.

70. What is life to you ?
A journey.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Think about it.

72. Who did you last chat with in msn?
Cheryl.

73. Who do you admire most?
My idol. HA. (:

74. Which month are you born in ?
September. *cough*

75. How are you feeling right now ?
Spectacular.

76. What is the time right now ?
7.16pm.

77. Where are you right now ?
Floating in the air.

78. What colour did you use to dye your hair ?
My hair is not dyed.

79. Why are you doing this test?
I've already explained.

80. What you do when you are moody ?
A good kill never fails to lift my spirits.

81. At which age you wish to get married ?
Who says I'll marry? I'll probably live to be a spinster for the rest of my life.

82. Who is more important to you ? Boyfriend/Friend ?
Depends.

83. Do you think you have enough confidence?
No.

84. Who's the person you trust most?
(:

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain ?
Sometimes.

86. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be ?
All tests on Earth be banished to the end of the world.

87. What is your goal for this year ?
Straight A+s whoohoo! [What? Goals are not meant to be reached.]

88. Do you believe in eternal love ?
Not really.

89. What feeling do you love most ?
Satisfaction, when all the hard work pays off.

90. Do you really think it's global warming now ?
It seems abit unreal.

91. What is the feeling you hate most ?
Uncertainty.

92. Do you cherish every single friend of yours ?
I try to. (:

93. Do you believe in God ?
I believe in myself. (:

94. Who cares for you most ?
Family and friends.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hmm.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
Knives and guns. Oh not forgetting large planks of wood too. You know, for whacking people?

97. What have you regretted doing in your whole life ?
What matters is that I have moved on.

98. Who is the person who sent you the most messages in your inbox ?
Does my old phone count? Because my current phone inbox is rather pathetic.

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
This is a rather ridiculous question because, seriously, who will be overjoyed?

100. Someone you can't live without?
You. (:

No comments: