Friday, September 12

One more week. ONE MORE WEEK and the holidays are here!

This week has been looooooooooong and torturous.
Seriously, it must have been the longest week ever.
LVLL 4: Time always seems to stop whenever you're looking forward to something.


Okay I DON'T LOOK FORWARD TO HOLIDAYS AT ALL.
I DREAD HOLIDAYS OMG.
I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO ENDDDDDDD!





Hmmm that wasn't very convincing.
Oh well.


The weather's heating up like nobody's business and I don't like it! ):
It is proving to be much of a problem to pitiful people like us who have to walk home everyday.
Even worse when everyday, the people in the bus will look out of the bus window, see us, and probably think we're stingy Asians who don't even want to spend money to take the bus.
Well actually that is the truth, but seriously, why spend money when you can walk home? With such nice company somemore. :D

I swear, I'm gonna melt into a puddle if I have to walk in twice this temperature (which will happen in summer).




I found out something very sad.
My whole four years in secondary school, we must have went to the library countless times to do CIP, where we had to shelve books.
And Sheryl told me yesterday that Fiona was working at the library as a, erm, librarian and is paid $13 per freakin' hour!!! ))))))):
I ALSO WANT THAT JOB.
They should totally hire me la.
I have like, SO MUCH EXPERIENCE.
Really!
And its very valuable experience some more... All those times I shelved in the children's section, where the kids would come and mess up all the books I had painstakingly arranged alphebatically. ):

But they're not hiring anymore.
I said I would go and give them my application just in case and Sheryl was very encouraging.
She said that since it was so well paid, hardly anybody ever quits.
Humph.


Speaking of libraries, I haven't read a book in like, centuries!
I miss my wonderful JE Library. ):

No comments: