Friday, September 26

Bloggers' Day!

This is the first time I'm blogging like two posts almost immediately after!
But I know my loyal fans (and fellow bloggers) are waiting for the post about yesterday!!
I decided to just post without waiting for the photos from the others! (:

As you all know, Tienyi, the obsessed dedicated blogger decided to organise an outing called Bloggers' Day Out, where we would all go out together, come back home and blog about them.


This is actually a well hidden ploy to make us all blog about something in common.
But anyway. (:


The initial plan was for us to wreck havoc in Tienyi's house, but somehow, everyone suddenly decided that the beach would be better.
Well, not everyone.
Tienyi and I had this feeble attempt to dissuade them, but obviously, it failed.
Imagine fighting against 5 other very enthusiastic beach-goers.


So... yes. The beach.



It was a bright and sunny day, which was good in a sense.
Imagine if it started raining the moment we reached.

But I don’t think we strong and resilient bloggers would have been deterred anyway.
I imagine we would start dancing in the rain.
Tienyi would probably find it romantic to dance in the drizzle, by the seaside.


Anyway, for some reason, they started doing cartwheels the moment we reached.


This is Bhav.



This is Siu (with Nancy, who also cartwheeled, but I didn't manage to get a picture of.)



And… erm. This is Tienyi (after a failed attempt at a cartwheel.)



Then we decided to look for gold (or maybe skeletons, they're more sensational).
And started digging.



And digging.



And threw Bhavjeet in and went off......






Taking her out only after an hour of sleep.





Okay we didn't.
She willingly went in okay.
In fact, she looked rather happy to be buried.
Maybe we should really have left her and went off for a swim in the clear blue sea.


Tienyi and Nancy had sort of a Bollywood/Hollywood moment where they pretended to be two lovers who met each other after 10 years.
Or maybe they could have been two shipwrecked people who meet each other at an island and are overjoyed to be stranded together.




Realising that the water was too cold, we decided to take many pictures on the beach itself!
After all, that's what Bloggers' Day is about isn't it? (:


Tienyi agreed to pose like this while we all took photos of her.
She must have felt like a superstar. (:



Tienyi and Siu.



Irene and Lynn!


Irene, Shireen and Bhav. Sorry Irene, that your face is sort of obstructed.



Yoga masters meditating on the beach.



Nice right? :DD
(I'm still looking for the variation of this. The one with more people inside. Is it with Bhav? :)



Shireen and Siu found this jellyfish lying on the beach and brought it to some puddle of water, in an attempt to revive it from the dead.
But sadly, it failed.



This was an unintended photo.
Irene fiddled with my camera, and when I tried taking a jumpshot of them, this came out.
And it looks SO CUTE! (:


Of course, what's a trip to the beach without building sandcastles?
They destroyed the sandcastle before I could take a picture of it, so here's all I have from Irene's camera.





This is already a really great achievement, seeing as we did this by hand!
We didn't have any of those kiddy sandcastle sets.
This is purely by our talent. (Ok so it was mostly Siu who made the sandballs and the 90degree walls.)

We actually had this really wonderful moat around our mound of sand castle but like I said, they destroyed it before I could take a picture. ):



We finally left the beach at about 5, bidding farewell to the blazing sun and the large expanse of sand. (:

No comments: