Friday, March 6

Random

OHMYGOD DID ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE TREMOR JUST NOW?


EARTHQUAKE?!



Hahaha it was quite amusing because I signed in on msn and Tienyi and Shireen immediately asked me if I felt the earthquake and proclaimed that they didn't want to die yet.
At least now I know I didn't imagine it. :)


It wasn't even a string of random tiny tremors, I literally felt the whole floor shake.
I actually contemplated running out of my house screaming like a mad woman, but then I realised that the tremor were over.



I thought Australia isn't supposed to be on any fault line!
How can there possibly an earthquake?

Ooooooh look how fast the internet is.
The earthquake that caused the tremor is already on the website.
4.7 earthquake somewhere in/near Australia?!


-



Today was Chem SAC and it was gravimetric analysis.

1. The solution took so skldjasoijdaosdjaosda long to boil that we became from the second fastest group to the last. Quite a feat.
2. We then decided to change the gas taps, and found that the reason why it'd been so slow was because the tap had been blocked by some random blob of tissue that some idiot stuffed inside.
3. We excitedly went to line up to get our mixture filtered and dried with the pump/oven thing and IT WAS SPOILT. We ended up having to filter it manually, which would definitely cause our answer to be inaccurate.

I am very unhappy. :(


-



I realised that I am so invisble that someone whom I had two classes with last year (and two classes this year) doesn't even know my name.
Really it's devestating, although it's not like we've ever talked before BUT STILL.
I know all my classmates' names ok! I AM AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS. :(


To add salt to wound, I was waiting for English class yesterday and this girl came and asked me if I was in her class.
THE VERY SAME GIRL WHO ASKED ME ON THE FIRST ENGLISH LESSON IF I WAS A NEW STUDENT.


She really does have a horrible memory.



Omg I am heartbroken.

No comments: