Wednesday, March 11

Anticipation!

School today had a very lethargic feel, although wednesdays are supposed to be the best days of the week since they are the shortest.
Every face I looked at had the same tired expression.


I was walking home with Richa today and she was telling me about how she had two SACs today, and another one tomorrow.
It seemes like the whole world is taking millions and millions of SACs and I feel so wrong-footed.
To think English on Friday will be my first ever purely written SAC when the rest of the world are probably on their 10th, by the looks of it. (No, I'm exaggerating. But that's not the point)

-



On a lighter note, YAY COMMENTARIUS IS ABOUT TO BE UPDATED IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE! :D (ie. in the coming week or so)
This is so super exciting okay, it's been 5 months since the last chapter and everyone has been dying for an update.
As it turns out, the author wrote and wrote and wrote and found out that her Chapter 18 (the new chapter that she's supposed to post) became so long there were about 30 000 words so she had to split them into two chapters.

DOUBLE JOY!

So not only are we getting Chapter 18 after 5 months, we will be getting Chapter 19 really really soon toooooooooooooooo!
IS THIS EXCITING OR WHAT? :D

-



This is a very random tangent, but my mum's friend baked this fruit cake and gave us a huge loaf.
I generally don't like fruit cakes because they have so many random stuff inside (I hate the red and yellow cubes that they always insist on adding) and most of the time, the cake is so crumbly and dry.
BUT I decided to be nice and tried eating as small piece and omg I loveeeeeeee it la!
She is an awesome baker! :)




Um, yeah.

Hahahahahahaha my posts are getting more erratic by the day. HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: