We got back our English practice essays today and HAHAHAHAHAHA I find it quite hilarious that msS said I "managed to capture Dot's feelings in my essay" when I wasn't even thinking about her when I wrote it.
-
It was also very exciting, when I was doing methods in the VCE centre and everyone walked past me, saw the exercise I was doing and looked at me like I was insane - I was doing Exercise 2.3 while the rest of the world is already finishing chapter 3.
BEFORE ANYONE LAUGHS AT ME FOR BEING SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR, let me explain that mrK (my methods teacher) is REALLY still at Exercise 2.3.
It is actually quite worrying when you find out that other classes like mrsY's are already at.... 3.6?!?!
-
Ohmygod my head is pounding :(
So much for my plan to read the 4 ebooks that Cheryl sent me yesterday.
I had it all planned out ok.
Since there's only bio lesson tomorrow and naturally, there's no rush to finish any other homework (because I've done all my bio homework! I am such a good student. *smiles), I thought I might get to read one of the books today!
Tell me how staring at a computer screen for hours can possibly help me recover from my headache. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment