Friday, March 13

Alternate futures

Today was a relatively painless day, considering I had two SACs and a quiz. :)


We did back titration for Chem SAC and we used methyl orange! (although it was called methyl red here, I'm guessing they're the same thing because the three stages of colour were the same... yeah anyway)
My point being that I AM SUCH A DISGRACE because even after the countless millions of titrations we did (in sec 3/4) I still OVERSHOT AND MADE THE INDICATOR RED.
How sad is that la? :(




Cheryl gave me a link yesterday about this website that gives you an analysis of a person's personality according to their name.
It's kinda long, so I'll just show everyone an excerpt which I found quite amusing:

...Perseverance and hard work are not usually a strong part of their character, and they must beware of being a bit lazy and subject to bouts of procrastination....

Now I finally know why I have such trouble completing work.


It's not my fault that I procrastinate so much.
Maybe it's just in my fate. Anyone with the name "Lynn" is fated to fail in life due to their unstoppable tendency to procrastinate day and night.
Imagine, if my name had been, um, Sally or something, I would have been so hardworking!


Imagine that alternate life I would have had. :D

No comments: