Saturday, March 14

:)

I MADE A NEW FRIEND TODAY! *excited (hahahahaha)


So I was giving out my catalogues when I realised that the other guy who also gave out catalogues in my area (my rival Safeway catalgoue person!) was also there and it seemed that I was going to have to walk the whole road with him.
But being a very friendly person, I did not run away and hide until he disappeared.


Okay technically, there wasn't even any chance for me to hide because he'd already seen me and greeted good morning before I could run away.




He's in Year 12 too!
HA I shall spy on GWSC by asking him all about his SACs and, um, yeah.
Anyway, so he takes about half the same subjects as me. (more reason to spy!) It was quite sad when he told me that vector proofs are a breeze for him now because, well, vector proofs are the bane of my existence.
:(






We went out with a family friend yesterday and ate at........... an Afghan restaurant!
And it was gooooooooooood lor.
(Tienyi! We should have an Afghan Food Day!)

But the owner was kind of over-friendly (read: pushy) and started pointing out to us which were the AUTHENTIC AFGHAN FOOD and more or less forced us to order them.
HAHA my dad initially wanted some kind of bbq thing and that guy was like, you can eat that in any other shop! You should eat (points to some random Afghan food)! It cannot be found anywhere else!


AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT TURNED OUT TO BE?
A whole plate of Bryani rice with ONE MEATBALL.
Although the rice was really nice and everything, I mean, seriously, one meatball?!?!


Other than that, the rest of the food was nice.
Maybe that shall be my new motto - to try other exotic cuisines.
Next time I shall eat at a mongolian shop! :D





For some reason, I felt really great last night, probably because I'd survived the first round of SACs and next week will be a relatively stress free week! *beams
In fact, I was so free and happy that I didn't do any work last night. (This is an attempt to trick everyone into thinking that I normally stay up until about 2am studying)





AND it's raining now! (no link, but whatever)
After about 26354 years of no rain, the skies have finally opened up. :D

No comments: