To say that I got a shock when I woke up at 9.50 is an understatement. :(
I'd actually woken up at 8.30, but thought, there's still so much time left! Let me sleep for a while more! I didn't expect to fall into such deep sleep for another hour!
Sorry Irene! At least I managed to wake up before you left your house. :D
That being said, it was really great to sleep in for once (while everyone were having lessons) :D
Though I shudder to think what could have happened if I'd woken up at, say, 10.50 with only ten minutes before my lessons started.
I would probably have given up altogether and stayed at home. Tehe.
-
We drew this during Bio lesson today (which was horrifyingly boring after the thrill of getting our SACs back in the first 5 minutes).

Of course, that's me and
Edit:
OMG there was another tremor again just now?!?!?!
I WAS ALONE AT HOME, and the walls/celling started shaking. Can you imagine how terrifying it is!! *runs away :((((
No comments:
Post a Comment