"So I was in some major exam (I can’t really make out whether it was supposed to be a replay of the Olevel nightmare or the anticipation of the upcoming VCE horror, but it was a very major exam that could have screwed up my whole life) and I even remember what subject it was: Biology.
We walked into the room, and I remember seeing Sheryl sitting somewhere in front of me, but somehow, the rest of the people in the exam classroom were my former 4E2 classmates. (HAHAHA Sherrie was sitting behind me!) The teachers then started giving out the papers and everything and they announced that there was this reading test that they had to conduct before we could commence the exam.
For some reason, I couldn’t read the single short sentence that they showed me and my tongue got all tied up and such. So I failed that reading test and got 1/6. I was so angry with that invigilator for being so harsh and evil that I said something to her (I can’t remember what I did though) and got kicked out of the classroom. I was made to do the exam in the corridor (which was SUPER NOISY with people walking, running screaming here there everywhere)
I then found that there were a whole lot of other people also doing the exam in the corridor and they were all cheating when the teachers were not in sight. Which made me very sad because this is well, a major exam that would define our lives and these people were exchanging answers and getting top marks without deserving it.
After the exam, I was talking to another teacher-invigilator who had also been in the room when I’d been unceremoniously kicked out. She thought that I had been very unfairly treated and I really didn’t deserve the 1/6 score for the reading test. But they couldn’t intervene because that horrible teacher was the boss and they can’t contradict anything that she says."
I don't know why, but it's getting quite disturbing that all my exam related dreams nightmares are about bio.
-
Just heard that _ is in Melbourne and studying in Trinity College.
Omg. I might just bump into her while I'm at the city or something! :/
The thought is quite hilarious.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (laughs until hyperventilates)
No comments:
Post a Comment