Monday, June 2

First day of exams

Zihui!!
Yay thanks for the long long tag(s)!! :D
But why would my face have been in the concert brouchure?? It was a band photo you mean? Hehe. Kinda nice to hear about the concert from you all, jy also emailed me yesterday. Hope you had fun! Lol I didn't know there was that much alumnis. I can't believe you went for a concert depending only on sight-reading! Really look forward to coming back and meeting you guys la!! Though that may be only in a year or so, but still! Won't it be just nice, after your A levels, then you will also be very free, then I can also meet you all! Hehehehe. And I don't think I'll speak any different, like, drastic changes, so no need to imagine. XD




Chem and English paper today.
I actually had a sort of freaky dream last night, dreamt that I had gotten all the exam dates wrong and I went to school only to realise that I had studied all the wrong subjects.
-.-
Somehow, for chem, it felt as if I had studied SO MUCH and nothing came out.
Its like, I was trying to cram so much stuffs, and turned out it didn't seem as if half of it was of use.
):
But it was managable I guess.
Not as difficult as i imagined it to be.

Had two hours to study for english.
Headed over to the library with Yih Rue and Tien Yi.
Tried to cram some random quotes here and there.
To beguile the time, look like the time. Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.
A little water clears us of this deed.
Oh, all the perfumes of Arabia cannot sweeten this little hand!!!
I have no spur to prick the side of my intent, but only vaulting ambition... er. blah blah. Forgot the rest of the quote. xD
Hahaha that was so random.
Anyway, yet again, turned out that almost all the quotes that I tried to cram could not be used.
):
And the persuasive writing was crap.
Ahhh.
There goes my Folio Piece 3. ):


But no matter.
I'm happy now that... 1/3 of my exams are over.
LOL.


OMG I still haven't finished writing the summary notes for MGA and methods.
I have a feeling that I will end up just bringing the textbook for the bound reference.
Hahahaha.

No comments: