Friday, June 6

Of MSN and not studying

It was rather enjoyable yesterday.
Was on an msn spree, where I was online practically the whole day after I came back from Health. :D
I justified it to myself that after having studied so hard for the other exams, I deserve a break!
Actually I don't. But.. Anyway.
Had fun talking to many people.
And alloy was also having fun adding people into the conversations.
In the end, he sort of got carried away, and added random people whom we don't even know, and ditched us after doing so.

Talked with him and Bryant.
Dominic and Gloria joined in for awhile, though they didn't really talk much.
Hahaha.
We should really try having everyone next time.
With vv and dy and rich!
I can just imagine the chaos.
LOL.




Totally no mood to study for bio. ):
Maybe the reality of an exam looming will only sink in on tues.


Youngmin's now probably on her way to Australia!!
She's so near, yet so far. ):
And I forgot to ask her for some number with which I could contact her, like maybe her hotel or wherever she is staying. ):
Now's there's no way of contacting her, although she's so near!!

No comments: