Sunday, June 1

Break (:

Hello.
Taking a break.
I didn't use the com from yesterday up till now so its an achievement.

I'm so sick of studying chem, but the ironic thing is that, though I have been studying for so long, I don't really feel all that confident for tomorrow's exam.
Not to mention the English exam, which is also tomorrow.



Signed in to msn for a teeny amount of time, and met dy.
Talked to him for a while, and he mentioned about my learning to drive.

[c=13][c=12]DeYong[/c] Hi everyone[/c] says:
so have u knock down or over a tree yet?
[c=13][c=12]DeYong[/c] Hi everyone[/c] says:
i feel bad for the trees ard ur home
[c=13][c=12]DeYong[/c] Hi everyone[/c] says:
everytime they see lynn, they will go OMG!!! she is here!!!
[c=13][c=12]DeYong[/c] Hi everyone[/c] says:
and the nxt sentence will be "i may nt survive to see the sun rise nxt morning"


Thank you so much for your faith in me.
Lol.
Argued with him for a while, and he went:

[c=13][c=12]DeYong[/c] Hi everyone[/c] says:
long time no see u still very gd at rebutting

Hahaha.
Alloy sent me a section photo from last night's concert.
Everybody looks sorta different.
Dy looks... older. HAHAHA.
I guess its coz of the specs.
And alloy is freaking TALL! No fair.


Compare and contrast.
Who agrees that dy looks older??!
Lol, its at the same venue, and more than half the people are the same too. xD



Okay, I'm done with wasting my time typing out this random post.


To end off, chem sucks.
Chem is interesting when learning, but not when memorising.
Studying chem can be deadly.

No comments: