Sunday, June 29

Happy Birthday! (:

Wishing Aloisius a happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday! (:
He sort of has an obsession with sending multiple smses corresponding to the age of the person on their birthday but I can't afford 15 smses to Singapore, so I'll just type 15 happys here. xD


Been out the whole day at some party.
Its the same group of people as the last gathering I went about a month ago, the one with all the smart people, but this time it wasn't that bad.
Coz some of the people brought their children (who were around the same age as me) along, so there was at least some company to spend the time with.
Spent half the time playing hangman with them. Lol.


Astonishing though it might sound, I have actually *gasp* started my holiday homework
*sees pigs flying in the air*
Have already read finish Triage, and its nicer than I thought it would be!
I had thought it would be really boring but its not bad really.
Though msK had already sort of killed the book for me coz she told us the ending on Friday.
So I already knew that Colin was dead, that Mark's health had been deteoriating because of the guilt, that Mark would never succeed in finding Carlos because he's already dead, that Joaquin had resorted to killing the incurables.
Basically, that meant I knew the whole story before I even read it. Which makes the book all too predictable for me. ):
Now I completed about... 1/3 of the English holiday homework.
For such a procrastinator like me, that is such a great achievement. :D
So it calls for celebration.
I shall rest for the whole of this week. LOL. :D

No comments: