Wednesday, June 11

Life after exams

Read finish two of the books I borrowed.
They were not bad, maybe I should give some credit to the library.
Or maybe to myself, for being able to dig for nice books out of all the dusting books there. xD

Heeee.
Was talking to Audrey yesterday and we happened to be talking about how each should go over to meet the other.
Like how I should go to Singapore to meet her, and how she should come over to Australia to meet me.
And we decided to meet halfway.
So we needed the aid of a map, to figure out exactly where was the halfway mark.
So I searched for one on the internet and clicked some random one that came up.
We were joking about how we couldn't see sg in the map, only the arrow pointing to it.
And I was so shocked to realise that in my map, THEY HAD ACTUALLY LABELED
SINGAPORE WRONGLY.



OMG.
Its supposed to be below Malaysia, but in the map, the arrow is pointing to below Cambodia.
LOLOLOL!!
That is really the first time ever that I see a map wrong, a map which is on the internet no less
This just goes to show how unreliable the internet is.
Tsk tsk.


Got a new computer today, though its not for me.
Its the one outside in the living room, and its the first time we get a flat and widescreened computer.
Nice. :DD

No comments: