Thursday, June 26

Reports

Happy birthday Deyong and Shirley! :D


Reports today. Great comments.
"Lynn...
1) always approaches new work with enthusiasm and the desire to learn.
Do I?

2) has completed all set work and has used her initiative to do more.
Actually, I kinda have trouble even completing the set work on time, don't even talk about doing more voluntarily.

3) is always neat and tidy.
That I must agree. Lol! xD

4) is persistent.
Omg HOM.

5) is determined to perform at a consistently high level.
Well I'm not exactly determined. I have trouble getting myself away from the computer to start work.

6) has applied her knowledge to an extremely high level [for Health].
HAHA. This is hilarious.

7) has demonstrated excellent natural ability [for MGA] this semester.
Tyty. I'm flattered.

8) possibly [did not do very well in exams] as a result of struggling with comprehension of questions.
Okay, I'm insulted.

9) [lynn]'s strive for accuracy is commendable.
HOM. Again."


The reports themselves were nicer than I had thought, so it was a surprise.
Its kinda cool that we get comments from all of our teachers, so there are more to read and laugh about.
Reading all the comments make me so happy k.
I never knew I am such a great student to teach.
msK even looks forward to working with me next semester!
HAHAHA.

Okay I shouldn't really be laughing.
They have put in so much effort into writing a paragraph of reasonable length just praising me.
So touched.

No comments: