Monday, June 16

Machines

I think I'm in a good mood today. Sort of.
Been reading the whole day.
Always make me happy to read a nice book/story. :D


I've not signed in to msn for about two whole days, which is practically a miracle because I could never resist the urge to sign in whenever my com is on.
And it has been on the whole day.
Just that I don't sign in.
It sounds dumb, but the virus incident sort of scared me. ):
It reminds me of Terminator, the freaky movie where the computers and machines can think for themselves, so much so that they decided to take over the world.
Imagine if the end of the world was brought about by machines.
That would be totally stupid coz these machines were afterall, invented by Man.

Technology can kill.
STOP INVENTING THINGS!!
Maybe we should have just remained as cavemen.
Then the only things that can kill us would be tigers. And lions.
Not machines.

Okay I sound like a lunatic.
Whatever.
I'll just go and imerse myself in my.. culture.

Did I mention?
Throughout this past week, my mum has been sort of teaching us Burmese.
As in, the reading and writing part.
This is sad, but the thing is, my level of reading and writing Burmese is that of a Primary 1 kid.
Maybe worse.
For many times, my mum has been trying to revive the learning, and making us learn it every school holiday.
The only flaw in this wonderful plan is that although each time I do manage to learn quite a fair bit, by the time the next holiday arrives, I would have forgotten everything.
Hence, she has to start again.
And the vicious cycle goes on and on.


Oh wells.
I'm off to my wonderful world of learning.
Might stay away from msn for a few more days.
At the same time, I shall ignore might take a while to get around to finally replying all the emails that are pilling up again.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sending and receiving emails.
But sometimes it can get abit tiring to type the same things again and again to different people.


I promise I'll reply!!
SOON. (:

No comments: