Wednesday, July 23

Interview

The thing about interviews is that you always think of the perfect answer much too late.
Then, as you think about the horrifying answers that you had come up with at that time, you realise that your brain is pretty much useless when you actually need it.

Thus I have come to the conclusion that interviews not good for the mental health.
I should probably go and work in some ulu shop in some corner of an ulu town, one that is so tiny that they don't even bother with interviews.
One that looks at you and decide that you're the perfect employee the moment they set eyes on you.
Of course, this doesn't even happen in dreamland, much less The Real World.


Okay so there were two interviewers and they had this whole list of applicants in front of them.
The moment I looked at it, I knew that the chances of me getting hired is probably about 0.000001%.
They actually asked me what subject I liked the most.
I think the only period I like in school is recess. Or lunch.

AND THEY ASKED ME TO NOMINATE ONE OF MY TEACHERS AS A REFREE.
That's so sucky la.
I mean, why would they call up MY TEACHER and ask how I am in school.
They are mean. They threw the most unexpected questions at me.
I shall ignore the fact that the reason why they were unexpected was probably because I never even gone for an official interview before.
Anyway so I could only think of the two teachers I met today.
mrW and msK.
Them calling up msK would be a horror so I just said mrW.
HAHAHA.
And they went on and asked "So what do you think mrW will say about you?"
I'm not really in the habit of tooting my own horn, so I probably flunked that question. ):


Now let me just go and drown myself in some puddle.




On a very unrelated note, I find English lessons really entertaining.
Its really amazing to see the extent of msK's "dictatorial" control over the class.
I mean, recess is barely over, most people are still slowly strolling over to their lockers, but everyone from msK's class is already obediently waiting outside the classroom.
And really, everyone.
Its kind of funny actually. :D

No comments: