As always, I spent the last few days of holiday doing two weeks worth of homework, and when unable to do so, panicking about them.
Seriously, I have never worked so hard this whole year.
Now I have finally found a very important and useful need for holiday homework: They teach us how to prioritise.
When the time comes when there are too much work be done and too little time to do them, we have to start deciding which to do and which not to bother about. :D
Obviously, English came up as the top priority.
You never know what msK will do.
It was only last night that while talking to Tienyi, we realised that there is a slight possibility that she might not even look at our work.
Surprise 1: msK started the lesson by immediately collecting the homework which I had spent the most time on.
Me is happy.
I felt so accomplished handing in my wonderful 8 pages of
Surprise 2: msS actually said she is collecting our holiday homework!
I mean, we're talking about this teacher who never ever bothered whether we did our homework.
Of course, being an experienced prioritiser, I had done it. [Always do the easiest homework first]
Another accomplishment.
Surprise 3: Methods had been pushed to the bottom of my priority list as there was not much point in doing it.
I mean, the test is already over!
So I didn't do it, and turned out she didn't even mention it.
Am I psychic or what? xD
It is indeed good to see that the many years of prioritising exercises has not been lost on me.
I have learnt the Art of Prioitising.
Conclusion: Holiday homework is useful.
They teach you the very essential Arts of Procrastination and Prioritising.
After all the hype and rushing of homework the whole weekend, today sort of seemed anti-climatic.
It seemed as if all that panic was in vain.
Hahahahaha.
We actually spent the whole chem double period doing nothing.
Sheryl and I spent half of it pretending to do the worksheet, and the other half playing Bingo and Hangman.
Guess what, our Hangman words were about food.
Well, we were hungry!
Oh and Tienyi bought me two 0.38 pens from Malaysia! [LOL random]
Yay thank you so much! :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment