Wednesday, July 9

A case of mistaken identity

I finally decided to start on my MGA worksheet.
Bearings.
Urgh.
I don't normally hate them, when I'm only doing about 1 of them at a certain time.
But when I'm doing question after question, its gets abit annoying really.

So I got bored halfway and decided to sign in to msn.
My, Lynn was such a kind soul today, and neglected her homework to help people.............
Okay so it wasn't really a sacrifice. I willingly ignored the MGA worksheet on my table, but that's not the point.
I don't really know how it happened, but I was initially only having one conversation with Eileen.
At least, then, I could still spare my worksheet a glance now and then.
But suddenly I found myself with 5 chat windows, 3 of which was asking me for some sort of help.

I guess I should be flattered...?


And AND I also helped Dominic understand that Richalynn and Lynn are two different people.
HAHAHA.
Kinda funny though.
I thought he knew, and he never really asked.
He always thought that I was that relief teacher who was in the Moments 08' picture, and that I'm on vacation in Australia.

Incidentally, I think Richalynn is really on vacation in Australia at the moment.
Oh the IRONY! (:

No comments: