Today is a very important day.
Today marks one year since I took my last ever Chinese paper.
Exactly one year ago, I ceased to study Chinese.
Can't believe its been a whole year.
So much for having studied Chinese for 12 years.
Not that it was that great to begin with, but I think now, my level of Chinese has deteoriated to that of a primary school kid.
Maybe worse.
Sad.
From today onwards, I shall always use the English language properly.
That is, I shall use the capital letter when it is appropriate.
Though I don't think I can give up on the lahs and lehs.
It is too deeply ingrained in me.
Mrs Chan once said,
"When you take out the "H" in Habit, you still have Abit.
When you take ouy the "A" in Abit, you still have Bit.
When you take out the "B" in Bit, you still have IT."
Conclusion: Habits are hard to get rid of.
No comments:
Post a Comment